Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a solid vehicle. Hood seems a little long. Not many factory options on this vehicle. When I purchase or if I do I want a limited loaded. This dealer had already added $1000. Worth of his options. I won't p a y for that stuff so probably no deal is going to happen.

I guess that is the way it goes.

· Registered
1,207 Posts
I guess that is the way it goes.
Not at all, don't play the dealers games, you just move on down the road to the next one. Once they have been on the lot a while, maybe this fall, the bogus markups will come off.

Reactions: AllFours

· Registered
14 Posts
My dealership in the Chicago suburbs basically said yesterday it is sticker price straight up for a couple months. Which is fine for now as they don't anticipate any with my sky roofs for another month or more anyway. I am not paying sticker for it. I will wait. Sooner or later a dealer will cut prices a bit and then the competition for my dollars starts.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will wait until the price is right, currently have a 2013 Buick Encore, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport, and a 2012 Nissan Pro - X truck. The jeep and nissan are 4x4's so I'm not in any hurry to buy. When the price is right with the options I want, then the dealing begins.

My wife hates going to dealers with me because I don't mind having a healthy discussion with the dealers. They need to want me as much as I want to buy from them.

Right now the dealers have the upper hand with limited supplies, but that will change after a while.

The wait begins!!!!

· Registered
1,444 Posts
I will wait until the price is right, currently have a 2013 Buick Encore, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport, and a 2012 Nissan Pro - X truck. The jeep and nissan are 4x4's so I'm not in any hurry to buy. When the price is right with the options I want, then the dealing begins.

My wife hates going to dealers with me because I don't mind having a healthy discussion with the dealers. They need to want me as much as I want to buy from them.

Right now the dealers have the upper hand with limited supplies, but that will change after a while.

The wait begins!!!!
Is the Encore for the wife? :D

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well she drives all three. We kind of rotate every once in awhile. Taking the Buick to spring training in Florida in the morning. Took the jeep wrangler last year (It was a nice drive, but hit some heavy wind on the way home, so driving something else this year.)

Buick Encore is the premium edition so it is loaded, but thought I might trade that in on a new renegade limited when the time is right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.