Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this little Q&A where a viewer asks about a more detailed review on a non-Renegade Trailhawk model. Here it is for you to take a look at.

Q: Comment: OK I have seen sooooo many videos on the Trail Hawk capabilities. Can you give us so detail feel and drive of a 1.4L with 6speed manual. Note: I’m not asking for you to go buck wild with it. It’s not a trail hawk but give us it’s limits,driveability, handlings. I drive 80 miles to work one way on I-94 in Michigan. Snow,ice,rain,wind sheer,bumps,dodging pot holes. If the gas mileage is better with a manual over a auto then that might be my choice. A sport with everything I can upgrade on it.

B.

A: Howdy!

I fully agree with you regarding the sheer amount of Jeep Renegade Trailhawk information verses the Sport, Latitude and Limited reviews. We should have a 2015 Jeep Renegade Sport first-dive video review up soon. You can read the written review (here).

Now, that first drive did consist of highway driving, light off-roading and canyon driving. Still, it was a rather brief drive and I am begging Jeep to send us a 1.4 turbo model (Sport and Latitude) along with the Trailhawk and Limited. I need more wheel-time to answer your questions with real-world results.

I suspect the 1.4 turbo will do quite well in Colorado. Remember, the tiny turbo is only available with the six-speed manual transmission, so its overall sales appeal will be limited.

Stay tuned!

N
So it looks like we will have to wait for a while longer to see the reviews that have been asked for, but at least it looks like said reviews are in the works.

http://www.tflcar.com/2015/02/proto...orship-and-new-mitsubishi-montero-ask-nathan/

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Great heads up of what to expect from them and likely other publications in the not too distant future.

I just hope it's a case of Jeep holding some test drive event for publications so we'll get a wealth of reviews to go through.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.