Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TFL got sent to Montreal, Canada to test out all of the FCA AWD cars, including the Jeep Renegade. It's not a particularly detailed video in terms of information, but it is a lot of fun to watch. Pretty sure this is a preview of a more detailed video report to come in the future, so stay tuned for that.

· Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I hope they will release other videos for this test drive session here Montreal... I wonder where all that happened in my city :)
Having previously lived in Montreal I also wondered this. I was thinking perhaps the formula one track on the island. That's the only big car track that I know of, but then again I was a downtown kid when I lived in Montreal.

· Super Moderator
3,685 Posts
Nice video, they do need ot realize when they say you can get into the wrnagler for TH money and point at their jeep, they are tooling aorund in an unlimited X, which is $38.7k. It's a bit disingenuous.

· Registered
187 Posts
Having previously lived in Montreal I also wondered this. I was thinking perhaps the formula one track on the island. That's the only big car track that I know of, but then again I was a downtown kid when I lived in Montreal.
I myself thought it is up in Laval sector or in the West island near the airport industrial areas... But I hear Roman in the Wrangler vs Renegade video hinting that it is a test track built by range rover. I never heard of it, I will look online to see if I can find its location here :)

· Registered
68 Posts
I myself thought it is up in Laval sector or in the West island near the airport industrial areas... But I hear Roman in the Wrangler vs Renegade video hinting that it is a test track built by range rover. I never heard of it, I will look online to see if I can find its location here :)
At one point in the video, a commuter jet taxis past the track. If that helps.

· Registered
187 Posts
I finally knew where they were. Not in Montreal itself but some 30 minutes north near the ex-International Airport in a city called Mirabel. They were actually too close to the airport as we could see it on the Wrangler vs Renegade video.

Not sure the exact location but I suppose somewhere near one of the airport taxiways (As we see a jet passing by)

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.6881735,-74.00434,3191m/data=!3m1!1e3

· Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I finally knew where they were. Not in Montreal itself but some 30 minutes north near the ex-International Airport in a city called Mirabel. They were actually too close to the airport as we could see it on the Wrangler vs Renegade video.

Not sure the exact location but I suppose somewhere near one of the airport taxiways (As we see a jet passing by)

https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.6881735,-74.00434,3191m/data=!3m1!1e3
Good to know. Mystery solved. And that makes total sense. The Mirabel airport is like the secondary airport for Montreal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.