Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nathan with TFLcar told me on twitter that today (or tomorrow) they're going to California to drive the Renegade. Jeep must really be scrambling with this production issue since they're having people test it as soon as it lands on American soil.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nathan with TFLcar told me on twitter that today (or tomorrow) they're going to California to drive the Renegade. Jeep must really be scrambling with this production issue since they're having people test it as soon as it lands on American soil.
It will take 5-6 weeks for those Jeeps to get there There are already Renegades there for auto writers to test drive.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
It's about time some good reviewer like him will be getting behind the wheel of the renegade.

But i'm sure it's probably some event for journalists to test the Renegade, so with that being said we should see TFL and many other publications publish their reviews all at the same time.

·
Registered
111 Posts
In february Grimaldi group will start a regular weekly car transport service from Europe to North America. Their first client is FCA.
4 ro/ro-car carrier vessels, for a total of 25,000 cars.

Route: Gemlik (Turkey), Bar (Montenegro), Civitavecchia (Italy), Baltimora (Usa), Halifax (Canada) ed Antwerp (Belgium).

Transit time from Civitavecchia (were they will load Jeep Renegade and Fiat 500X) to Baltimora. 13 days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.