Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Jeep Renegade has an optional targa top that I think is really cool, but what if we took it a step further and made the Renegade a convertible. Thankfully, with the magic of photoshop we can see what it would look like. It reminds me of the Wrangler with no roof.

What do you think? Would you want a convertible Renegade?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Only if they incorporate a full roll cage. That windsheild will end up in your face/lap if you roll it just like it does in a JK/JKU Wrangler.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
That is cool and including roll bars would make it even cooler and make it better functionally since it will make it more structurally sound and rigid. People who live close to beaches will love it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is cool and including roll bars would make it even cooler and make it better functionally since it will make it more structurally sound and rigid. People who live close to beaches will love it.
Even if the roll cage was a factory option with this top it would make a sweet little beach buggy.:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Only if they incorporate a full roll cage. That windsheild will end up in your face/lap if you roll it just like it does in a JK/JKU Wrangler.
YeahI had the same idea. Seeing how it how it looks with the partial top chopped off it is missing something. The roll bars would be both good for the looks and better structural integrity. ;)

·
Registered
465 Posts
if i had a wrangler

id get this as a secondary for the wife

but of course wrangler guys are a rare breed
they dont think logically

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
It really is a good vehicle for the wife, they don't care so much for all that you get with a wrangler so might as well throw them a Renegade :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts