Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kia posted a tease today about the upcoming Niro crossover. What is odd about the noticed is that it states that the vehicle is aimed at the Honda HR-V and Jeep Renegade.
I don't see how? Especially with a gasoline-hybrid engine. maybe I am overlooking something.

Thoughts?

TS

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
It's pretty wagony. I could maybe see the hr-v and cx-3 from a consumer standpoint, but reality is they compare the segment. If you don't include the soul, which most industry outlets don't for some reason, and kia definitely wouldn't, the latest numbers have the top five as Trax, renegade, suabru XV, encore, honda HR-v. Trax may be leading, but the reviews are pretty much "this is a cheap POS feeling ride". The crostrek may also be too cheap feeling to want to compare. The interiors aren't so hot. That leaves renegade , encore, and HR-v. renegade lets them say we are cooler (or as cool as), and honda has a reputation of quality and actually has pretty good fit and finish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.