Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Think I saw my Renny-Lat in there, lol :)

Holy wow, they move them through fast. No wonder when there's a recall in this day and age it's 10's and 100's of thousands (and more even).

I wonder how long it takes from step One to step Last for a Renny to come out ready to drive out the exit door.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Cool video!! I really think its neat to watch any vehicle being built:)

I would love to tour any auto plant some time to see it being done in person. All the employees wear the same uniforms and everyone is so clean and all. Pretty sure most USA plants allow workers to wear about anything to work. Those robots kick butt!!! Hard to believe all of this used to be done by hand.

·
Super Moderator
3,597 Posts
Think I saw my Renny-Lat in there, lol :)

Holy wow, they move them through fast. No wonder when there's a recall in this day and age it's 10's and 100's of thousands (and more even).

I wonder how long it takes from step One to step Last for a Renny to come out ready to drive out the exit door.
Well at full tilt, I think they shoot one out the end ever 6-7minutes approximately the length of the video. But that's not the real answer.

For the renny, no idea, but for a number of plants producing more units of vehicles the answer is about 18-20 hours.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.