Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. My name is Jason and I'm your average 40yr old guy from a small town in Pennsylvania. I was driving around in my 2006 Hyundai Tucson about a month ago and saw I had 162k miles on it and figured it was time for a new timing belt, or a new car. My wife and I drove some new Hyundai's and Subaru's but everything just feel a little short of our expectations, for the money we wanted (or didn't want) to spend. I'd read some Renegade reviews, but just wasn't sold on them... All I could think about were those Cubes with the rounded corner glass.... But, we decided to drive one anyways. As soon as I pulled out onto the road, I knew I wanted one. We both drove it and talked to the salesman. Nothing too exciting. Back at the dealership, my wife and I asked for a few minutes to talk about it... she loved it as much if not more than I did! 2 hours later, we were driving home a new 2015 orange Trailhawk. We just really liked it. This was last Friday.

Now, who was going to drive the new Jeep and who was going to drive the Dodge Avenger we got a year ago...? Jokingly, she says, we should trade it in for another Renegade... (you see where this is going, right?) well... Today is Thursday and tonight I parted ways with the Avenger and brought home a 2016 white Limited.

I happen to stumble across this forum and figured since I'm up to my neck in Renegades, I may as well wipe my feet and come in and sit down for a bit. :)

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Congratulations on your new Renegades.
I only have one Renegade since I already have another car and a motorcycle to drive. :D

Reactions: LittleTreeGuy

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Jason! Welcome! I'm also from a small town in SW PA. Where abouts are yinz? I grew up about 30 miles East of the 'burgh.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats!

I have two as well!

I have a 2015 White Limited and just picked up a 2016 Granite Crystal TrailHawk.

But it is short lived, we are selling the '15 to a family member...but hey I am in the 2 club for now!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to the Renegade family! I purchased one, and when I came out of the finance office I see my step-father (who came with me to help negotiate) sitting down with my sales guy to buy the red TH they had sitting in the show-room...so we went home with two in the same day.

Weeelllll....coincidentally my mother drives a 2013 Dodge Avenger, and is also considering trading it in for another Renegade. (I'm trying to get her to get a green one so we can be a traffic light when we drive in a convoy...

Once again, Welcome!

Blake
Clearwater, FL

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey folks. My name is Jason and I'm your average 40yr old guy from a small town in Pennsylvania. I was driving around in my 2006 Hyundai Tucson about a month ago and saw I had 162k miles on it and figured it was time for a new timing belt, or a new car. My wife and I drove some new Hyundai's and Subaru's but everything just feel a little short of our expectations, for the money we wanted (or didn't want) to spend. I'd read some Renegade reviews, but just wasn't sold on them... All I could think about were those Cubes with the rounded corner glass.... But, we decided to drive one anyways. As soon as I pulled out onto the road, I knew I wanted one. We both drove it and talked to the salesman. Nothing too exciting. Back at the dealership, my wife and I asked for a few minutes to talk about it... she loved it as much if not more than I did! 2 hours later, we were driving home a new 2015 orange Trailhawk. We just really liked it. This was last Friday.

Now, who was going to drive the new Jeep and who was going to drive the Dodge Avenger we got a year ago...? Jokingly, she says, we should trade it in for another Renegade... (you see where this is going, right?) well... Today is Thursday and tonight I parted ways with the Avenger and brought home a 2016 white Limited.

I happen to stumble across this forum and figured since I'm up to my neck in Renegades, I may as well wipe my feet and come in and sit down for a bit. :)
We need pictures of the "twins"...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Jason! Welcome! I'm also from a small town in SW PA. Where abouts are yinz? I grew up about 30 miles East of the 'burgh.

I live in Waynesburg, about 50 miles south of the 'burgh. lol.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with two... LOL. I'll try to get some pictures up soon. We just got a little snow squall over the weekend so everything is dirty already...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.