Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a Renegade since February. I purchased one 2.5 weeks ago but it was in Ohio and had to be shipped to the dealer in Colorado. Because, I had to be all picky and get a Manual, Latitude, Anvil, with Power MySky, and Cold Weather group. lol.

Oh and then I had to have leather interior, which was ordered incorrectly. haha. So Almost three weeks after I signed the paperwork I should have it this thursday. I'm super excited, but also super exhausted at this point. I have no idea how people could be patient enough to order them from the factory.

·
Registered
263 Posts
You couldn't find one here in CO? Man you must have been picky we have one of the countries best inventories for these. Did you get Auto 2.4L? or stick w/ manual? Also there is no Leather package available for manual Renegades. Figure I should mention that before you get yours and get disappointed that it does not have leather.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You couldn't find one here in CO? Man you must have been picky we have one of the countries best inventories for these. Did you get Auto 2.4L? or stick w/ manual? Also there is no Leather package available for manual Renegades. Figure I should mention that before you get yours and get disappointed that it does not have leather.
Manual transmission and custom leather/katzkin ordered.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Manual transmission and custom leather/katzkin ordered.

Roger that. Makes a lot more sense. Couldn't figure out what pimp feature you clicked to get the leather. What CO dealer did you buy from? good people and how was your experience? :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roger that. Makes a lot more sense. Couldn't figure out what pimp feature you clicked to get the leather. What CO dealer did you buy from? good people and how was your experience? :)
I bought from Larry H Miller in Thornton. Used Nathan G, he's a great guy. Only frustration is waiting and the delay with the leather being wrong off the first order. They have me in a rental now until the Renegade is ready.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.