Jeep Renegade Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
In my experience with new 1st year model vehicles, the selection the dealer gets in the first wave is pretty much mandated by the manufacturer and little to do with what the dealer may want.
MySky roof option may (may) be more prominent in the south east and south west due to more sunny days than other areas of the US. The power MySky may be more prominent at dealers in more affluent areas. The snow belt areas may see less vehicles with MySky and more 4x4 and Trailhawk’s, less 4x2 due to the geographical area of the US.
Demographics, dealer location, has a lot to do with who gets what in the first wave. I’m just saying, dealers may not have as big a say in the first wave as one might think. The second wave of vehicles will, more than likely, be what the dealer’s want and what their customers are requesting. They will have more “real world” experience of what will sell simply by what is requested and what they have (or have not) sold from the first wave.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I might be wrong, but the 7 Iconic Grill Slots seem to have a chrome surround. The rest of the grill does look like a Satin finish. The other color grills (above) (Grey, Satin, Black) also seem to have chrome surrounds on the grill slots.
It does, and it looks easy to remove which has me thinking that some owners of these might consider having it removed and wrapping it in a different color or even tinting it as it will end up looking like black chrome

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
It does, and it looks easy to remove which has me thinking that some owners of these might consider having it removed and wrapping it in a different color or even tinting it as it will end up looking like black chrome
Looks like production listened to you:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Regularity rally Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the black roof is ridiculous. It just means the car will be hotter on sunny days. As far as a trim I always prefer the color of the plastic black. Nothing to peel off or scratch. I wish the handles were black plastic also so they don’t chip and peel after a while

·
Registered
582 Posts
I think the black roof is ridiculous. It just means the car will be hotter on sunny days. As far as a trim I always prefer the color of the plastic black. Nothing to peel off or scratch. I wish the handles were black plastic also so they don’t chip and peel after a while
7 year old dead post. I know October is spooky time, but lets leave dead stuff dead.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.