Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a bit of a search but I think I may have found my Renegade. I found a new 2015 Latitude, Manual in Commando which is the exact combo I'd like but could never find at the right price. Now to see how slippery the dealership is with final pricing. Their initial price before tax, title, tag and "fee's" is $19,900. If I can keep them within the realm of $21,500 or $22,000 out the door I think I've found my car or I maybe wasting a two hour drive and a day off work for nothing! But if I get the slip after driving over there I'll just get up and walk away and that'll be the last dealing I'll have had with them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The more I search the more I seem to find. Found a 2015 Latitude, manual "Glacier" with black interior. It's from a dealer that actually just gave me what I wanted how I wanted and didn't call me a half dozen times to beg or strong arm me into coming to the showroom. I got a "quote" via email, PDF and signed someone? Out the door price is $21,861 before trade and after discounts inc tax, title, tag and dealer fees. Now to see how well this holds up in the flesh. The small print on the "quote" of course states it's for information only and not an offer or contract of sale.

I'm happy now I've three dealers offering the same or similar vehicle at around the same price point out the door. I think it's time to take a day off and go car shopping. Worst thing happens I waste a day off work and come home without a car.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You don't say if one of the things you want is 4x4. If so, those prices seem ok. If you're just looking at a basic Latitude, those seem high. I landed my 2015 Latitude 6-Speed, 4x2 for a little under $18k.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I looked at a latitude 4x4 auto for 21 and some change but passed cause didnt need 4x4

Ended up picking up a 2015 sport with aluminum rims, full spare, 4.2, auto for 19,600 out the door... might have overpaid but my 1999 avalon died 2 days earlier so was needing a set of wheels now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.