Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a used 2016 Trailhawk at a local dealer. Has just a hair over 8k in miles. Anyone buy theirs used? Would you do it differently? It doesn't have every feature or bell and whistle I wanted but that's OK. They're asking north of 26k so I'm hoping to get it down some.

Any other thoughts I need to know/worry about?

Thanks.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Saw a used 2016 Trailhawk at a local dealer. Has just a hair over 8k in miles. Anyone buy theirs used? Would you do it differently? It doesn't have every feature or bell and whistle I wanted but that's OK. They're asking north of 26k so I'm hoping to get it down some.

Any other thoughts I need to know/worry about?

Thanks.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Always concerns me as to why someone would sell a car/Jeep when only up to 1 year old, is it a Lemon ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
$26k seems a tad high for a used Trailhawk with 8k miles and not fully loaded. The 2016s seem to be dropping in price rather quickly so I'd be hesitant to pay that much. You'd probably be able to get a new 2015 Trailhawk with more features for the same price. A lot of the dealers around here (not sure where you are located) still have a decent amount of 2015s left on their lots and are giving huge discounts. Especially if you go the last few days of the month. You may be limited on your color choice though.

I just got a 2016 Latitude 75th anniversary edition with most of the bells and whistles (MySky panels w/power sunroof, remote start, upgraded wheels, and more) for a little over $23k out the door. I know the Trailhawks cost significantly more than the Latitudes, but, I don't know, I'd be worried about how quickly it was sold (regardless of it being a commercial vehicle.) and the price just seems steep at 26k.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
What options. Because I got my 2015 TH brand new with a couple options and paid barely over $26k when they were first hitting and harder to come by what you wanted.

At $26k that better have been a loaded $33k+ vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For the options on it, kbb.com says that fair market value is $23,890 to $28,023. We were able to get it down from $26,800 asking price to $24,900. I feel we got a good deal on it and that's really all that should matter not getting the most knocked off of the asking price.

But it has the passive keyless entry and remote start, the 5.0 UConnect radio, and Customer Preferred Package 2DE and Customer Preferred Package 27E, whatever those are.

Barring anything we get to take delivery tomorrow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.