Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am looking to install the suspension lift above, and wanted to know if anyone had issues with it. It says that it comes with everything needed to keep the feel of the "factory ride" but I just want to make sure it isn't going to put too much stress on the trans, rear end, etc. I had an old TJ and to properly lift that suspension it required new CV driveshafts, new transfer case, and more. Can I just install this with 29" tires and be fine?

Forgive me if this has already been posted (I looked but didn't see anything). If it has been, feel free to just copy a link to that other post in the response.

Thanks
BT

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey everyone,

I am looking to install the suspension lift above, and wanted to know if anyone had issues with it. It says that it comes with everything needed to keep the feel of the "factory ride" but I just want to make sure it isn't going to put too much stress on the trans, rear end, etc. I had an old TJ and to properly lift that suspension it required new CV driveshafts, new transfer case, and more. Can I just install this with 29" tires and be fine?

Forgive me if this has already been posted (I looked but didn't see anything). If it has been, feel free to just copy a link to that other post in the response.

Thanks
BT
Here is the link to the lift kit online: Rough Country® - 2" Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Hey everyone,

Thanks
BT
It is a good kit, you won't/shouldn't have problem with the Rough Country lift kit.
Very straight forward, simple kit.
You will need an alignment after the lift is installed.

You can order it straight from Rough Country, with free shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts