Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Eh Guys,

Just installed a Thule bike rack (all in black powder coat) consisting of the following:

Thule WingBar Edge 9583B
Thule ProRide x3

Really happy with it. The design for clamping the bike with the adjustable arm makes it really easy to lock the bike in place. The only downside is the price (which costs a bomb - with 3 Prorides) but it does come with a 5 year guarantee.

I think the colour and design of how the WinBar edge meet the roof rails looks awesome.

Later,

-ed-

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Eh Guys,

Just installed a Thule bike rack (all in black powder coat) consisting of the following:

Thule WingBar Edge 9583B
Thule ProRide x3

Really happy with it. The design for clamping the bike with the adjustable arm makes it really easy to lock the bike in place. The only downside is the price (which costs a bomb - with 3 Prorides) but it does come with a 5 year guarantee.

I think the colour and design of how the WinBar edge meet the roof rails looks awesome.

Later,

-ed-
Looks good man, those are the bars i'm probably going to end up with too. My bike rack is a hitch mount, but id still like to have the option of putting a basket on top for some added storage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.