Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the name of the 2.4L Engine is cool, Jeep I guess didn't. so I searched all over the internet for an Emblem, badge whatever you wanna call it.

On my Latitude it would look good on the opposite side back end of the Latitude badge. I also think it would look good on the engine, but it would need to be something made from Chrome / See Through Raised Plastic that can take the heat. Could not find much, and could not find anyplace to make if at an affordable price so far.

For the motor one I would take off the 2.4L MultiAir since that's already on there, but the shark and name wrapping around whats on there would look cool.

Any interest for others ?

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
You could just buy Tigershark Jetski decals. I used to own two of them. Their engines were made by Suzuki not that it has anything to do with this thread. Jetski decals would be your best option.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are EH

I have seen those there just kind of average, hard to believe no one else would like a Tigershark Emblem somewhere on these puppies?

Hate to just get a sticker anyway, a nicer made badge like ther Latitude or Trailhawk badge would be nice.

You could just buy Tigershark Jetski decals. I used to own two of them. Their engines were made by Suzuki not that it has anything to do with this thread. Jetski decals would be your best option.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think the name of the 2.4L Engine is cool, Jeep I guess didn't. so I searched all over the internet for an Emblem, badge whatever you wanna call it.

On my Latitude it would look good on the opposite side back end of the Latitude badge. I also think it would look good on the engine, but it would need to be something made from Chrome / See Through Raised Plastic that can take the heat. Could not find much, and could not find anyplace to make if at an affordable price so far.

For the motor one I would take off the 2.4L MultiAir since that's already on there, but the shark and name wrapping around whats on there would look cool.

Any interest for others ?
I thought the same thing. Would be awesome to have a badge for it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure why it hasnt been made

Heck, when I had my Mustang, the vendors on the forum, would make custom emblems as long as they could get 200 pre buys, it was a good deal too, they ended up under 25 dollars and usually 3 choices on colors to make everyone happy. Needs to be the size of the Latitude rear badge in my humble opinion.

Chris

I thought the same thing. Would be awesome to have a badge for it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Heck, when I had my Mustang, the vendors on the forum, would make custom emblems as long as they could get 200 pre buys, it was a good deal too, they ended up under 25 dollars and usually 3 choices on colors to make everyone happy. Needs to be the size of the Latitude rear badge in my humble opinion.

Chris
This is a good idea. For those who want to create a tiger shark badge. Since i have a turbo, i am going to slap one of those smallish Porsche Style Turbo badges to my rear boot.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I tried to find the F-20 Tiger shark Fighter/Attack/Interceptor (that never was) logo from Northrop, but failed. I remember the logo from the '80's (the F-5G that I worked on) and thought it would be cool for our Renegades. I will try harder....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.