Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
If you have a spare tire, then you don't get the tire service kit. The tire service kit is only for cars without any spare tire (or jack).

My Trailhawk came with a full-sized spare with matching wheel and a jack. Yours should have the same.

·
Registered
610 Posts
As others have said, TH comes with fullsize spare instead of the kit. If you want one, aftermarket equivalent are readily available online and at auto parts stores. Not a bad idea of have in the car if you plan on going off-pavement.

Some examples:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Slime-70005-Safety-7-Minute-12-Volt/dp/B001DZFZPG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431725244&sr=8-1&keywords=tire+inflation+kit[/ame]
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Slime-70004-Power-Spair-Repair/dp/B000YMP1SA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1431725244&sr=8-3&keywords=tire+inflation+kit[/ame]

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
That's a mistake. Ask your dealer to order one for you (should be covered under warranty). The jack, funnel, tools, & plastic wheel chocks are in a two piece styrofoam block that comes encased in a zippered canvas bag. It should be secured to the right of the tire with a strap.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
No worries. Evey car has different ways to store stuff like this.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
I'll probably be looking into picking up a tire service kit somewhere, since my spare will be a tad smaller than the tires I've ordered to replace the rather blah originals. I think if I bought a fifth of the same size to have as a spare it would probably fit in the back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Canvas zipper bag

My canvas zipper bag (for the jack etc that go with the full size spare) is torn. I'm checking online and can't seem to find just the canvas bag -- anyone know where to go to replace just the canvas bag?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.