Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
After 15+ years I finally sold my TJ. Could no longer handle the 12 MPG constantly nipping at my wallet. I very rarely 4x, so that added to the decision also.

After two horrible weeks shopping between the Fiat 500X and then settling on it's sister, the Renegade Latitude I purchased my new love this past weekend. After years of the TJ I had to have some extra air flow so I insisted on My Sky and then the color, Glacier. Everything else was just icing on the cake. After four hours on the clock haggling with the staff at my dealer we knocked down the price $6k+ under MSRP. In my corner was it being a 2015, the last day of the month and weather a bit on the rainy side, the salesman also wanted to nail his bonus.

The only odd thing was no floor mats!? My wife and I thought "how chinsy".

Either way we love this new, fun ride with plenty of room for the family.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello all,
After 15+ years I finally sold my TJ. Could no longer handle the 12 MPG constantly nipping at my wallet. I very rarely 4x, so that added to the decision also.

After two horrible weeks shopping between the Fiat 500X and then settling on it's sister, the Renegade Latitude I purchased my new love this past weekend. After years of the TJ I had to have some extra air flow so I insisted on My Sky and then the color, Glacier. Everything else was just icing on the cake. After four hours on the clock haggling with the staff at my dealer we knocked down the price $6k+ under MSRP. In my corner was it being a 2015, the last day of the month and weather a bit on the rainy side, the salesman also wanted to nail his bonus.

The only odd thing was no floor mats!? My wife and I thought "how chinsy".

Either way we love this new, fun ride with plenty of room for the family.
Congrats, I bet it drives a little bit better than your old Wrangler on-road. ;)

You're not missing much with the standard floor mats, the rear ones are some of the worst that I've ever owned, they slide all over the place.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks PNW, I'll look around for a while as far as the mats and rear cargo tray. Definitely not getting the OEM's. We just found it a bit lame.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Get the oem all season rubber mats. They are a nice fit and dont slide around like the stock ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.