Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a full loaded trailhawk today at Garavel Jeep in Norwak CT. Wow is all I can say !! These guy know how to treat customers! I'm from Long Island and went to my local dealer (Westbury jeep) was told back in July that they had a TH with all my minimum required options coming in to inventory in August. Well 3 weeks of back and forth they couldn't/ didn't want to swap any dealers. I located my new vehicle via jeeps website. 1 week 6-7 phone calls and 112 miles round trip is all it took to make me an happy camper.

White Trailhawk Black LUX leather
-Trailer hitch
-Cold weather group
-6.5 Uconnect
-Nav
-Powered MySky

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
What is in the cold weather group?
we have different packages here.
I believe the cold weather package includes heated seats and steering wheel. The spot where the windshield wipers rest is also heated. There may be more to it.

Reactions: syzygy

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Picked up a full loaded trailhawk today at Garavel Jeep in Norwak CT. Wow is all I can say !! These guy know how to treat customers! I'm from Long Island and went to my local dealer (Westbury jeep) was told back in July that they had a TH with all my minimum required options coming in to inventory in August. Well 3 weeks of back and forth they couldn't/ didn't want to swap any dealers. I located my new vehicle via jeeps website. 1 week 6-7 phone calls and 112 miles round trip is all it took to make me an happy camper.

White Trailhawk Black LUX leather
-Trailer hitch
-Cold weather group
-6.5 Uconnect
-Nav
-Powered MySky
Congrats on the new TH! I know you're going to love it. Sorry about the negative dealership experience.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I believe the cold weather package includes heated seats and steering wheel. The spot where the windshield wipers rest is also heated. There may be more to it.
Heated seats, steering wheel, and mirrors. You also get floor mats but they are carpet and not rubber. Cold weather implies ice and snow so I don't know why they don't give the rubber mats.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Heated seats, steering wheel, and mirrors. You also get floor mats but they are carpet and not rubber. Cold weather implies ice and snow so I don't know why they don't give the rubber mats.
I bought the rubber mats separately, but yeah, it would have been nice if they had been included.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.