Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Great photos!! I also am curious as to why it handled "decently" but you would not recommend it for the TH Renegade...... Also what was the terrain like & what modes did you drive in? Thanks!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys sorry I have been sick the past day and busy with work, the trail is located at the bottom of the Sequoia National forest in CA. There were 2 "difficult" parts of this trail. They both required climbing down sets of rocks. Now I did have my tires aired down with Rock Mode on. Climbing down was not that difficult, going back up on the other hand was somewhat difficult. Doing this in a Jeep Wrangler would probably not be a challenge.

NOTE! I was using the stock tires and I am not that well experienced so maybe those 2 could be factors into this

·
Super Moderator
3,641 Posts
Hi guys sorry I have been sick the past day and busy with work, the trail is located at the bottom of the Sequoia National forest in CA. There were 2 "difficult" parts of this trail. They both required climbing down sets of rocks. Now I did have my tires aired down with Rock Mode on. Climbing down was not that difficult, going back up on the other hand was somewhat difficult. Doing this in a Jeep Wrangler would probably not be a challenge.

NOTE! I was using the stock tires and I am not that well experienced so maybe those 2 could be factors into this
Any video? Those mitigating factors don't sound like they will be out of the norm for many new renegade owners, so getting an idea of what is tricky or not might be useful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.