Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided not to order a 2016 model. Searched and found a yellow 2015 Latitude with just the GPS option. Also paid for a mini-spare that the dealer would have by next week.

Got a steal of a deal. Got $2500.00 incentive from Jeep. Also got 1 percent below dealer cost since my company is a service provider to Jeep. In addition the dealer gave me their hold back money. It was an older car they needed to move off of the lot to make room for the 2016 models. And I got a good price on my trade. And as everyone knows the power train warranty gets cut in half for the 2016 models.

I can't post pictures as I used up all of my data usage on the forum site months ago and am not certain how I can update that so I can then post pictures. But hey everyone knows what a yellow Latitude looks like.

I really wanted to get a tonneau cover but there's just no cars out there with these covers. And the rear windows are already heavily tinted so no big deal there.

The only other thing that I really wanted was the 40/20/40 back seat with drink holders and the 110 power outlet. But again none out there and the back seat will not get used that much anyway. So no big deal there either.

Will add an in the bumper hitch soon. Happy camper here.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I deleted some photos I used in the past to make room for more photos.
To insure you don't fill you quota too quickly reduce the pixel size of
your print to a email size like 300 x 500 or slightly bigger.

Clifton

·
Registered
580 Posts
I deleted some photos I used in the past to make room for more photos.
To insure you don't fill you quota too quickly reduce the pixel size of
your print to a email size like 300 x 500 or slightly bigger.

Clifton
Also "save for web" (export to web), which allows higher compression and ditches the EXIF, saving space. In the preview you can see how much memory the image requires, and you can adjust either image size or compression. A quality setting of 90 is just fine for Web. Often you can get away with a lower setting.

Save for web (export to web) is available in all photo editors (Photoshop, Affinity Photo, Gimp, Pixelmatr etc).

Also, consider uploading you pictures to photo bucket to a similar hosting service, or if you don't want to make an account, upload to and link from tiny pic. That way you don't eat up this here site's bandwidth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.