Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I found out about a local Jeep Night and brought the Trailhawk out. Most of the guys there were from the local dealer but also drove Jeeps, Chevys, and the guy heading up the event brought his Wrangler and the sweet Land Cruiser. I felt bad for the poor little red Renegade Lattitude that was brought out from the dealer (No offense, it was just out of place since everything else had 4x4.. :) ).

Had a blast talking about my Renegade as well as Jeeps in general. Got some tips for some good local trails to try it out on, one of which is maybe 25 minutes for me. I'll post pictures of it next weekend if I make it out!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Nice, what type of attitude, comments and questions did they make or ask about your TrailHawk?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, what type of attitude, comments and questions did they make or ask about your TrailHawk?
Fairly positive reception for the most part. No one thought of it as a "Wrangler replacement" but people definitely were wondering about it for traveling and doing outdoorsy stuff like camping, trails, etc.

Not too many things were said about the 2wd Latitude there, but everyone said if they would get a Renegade, it'd be probably be a Trailhawk.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Fairly positive reception for the most part. No one thought of it as a "Wrangler replacement" but people definitely were wondering about it for traveling and doing outdoorsy stuff like camping, trails, etc.

Not too many things were said about the 2wd Latitude there, but everyone said if they would get a Renegade, it'd be probably be a Trailhawk.
Nice they gave you a warm welcome.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I think most people will like this car. Last evening I was out front and my Trailhawk was in the driveway. A guy walked by with his wife & dogs. He said, "that's a cool looking Jeep."

One thing is certain; This car looks like nothing else on the road, yet it is unmistakably a Jeep.
:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice they gave you a warm welcome.
Very nice indeed. Most videos or reviews I have read are thrashing the Rene compared to the Wrangler. Good to see that those guys were accepting the Renegade TH as what I am calling a "breed apart" lol. It's not a Wrangler, but it does what it is supposed to do, am I right?:D

Reactions: twospirits

·
Registered
74 Posts
My wife had had tons of thumbs up, rubberneckers, and people asking about her Renegade almost everyday. So glad the 4x4 guys aren't turning their noses at it. :D

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Maybe it is the perspective / angle of the photo, but in image #4 above the Latitude Renegade looks so much lower than the Trailhawk. Your Trailhawk almost is at the same height of the other Wranglers, but that Latitude one is like it shrunk down.
it looks like its about 5 inches lower.

TS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.