Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Haha so many disappointed people in the comments section, they fail to understand where the Renegade sits among all offerings from Jeep and why they had to do this. They should be happy Jeep still sells the type of off-road capable vehicle they're used to.

·
Registered
831 Posts
the first comment is golden. Jeeps are getting smaller and Minis are getting larger... HEHEHHH

But there are several valid points raised in the comments if you can breeze by the visceral umbridge

The Jimny did great things for changing opinions of what a 4 by 4 should be or could be, especially in Asian markets and Europe to a degree I suppose...

and this guy basically sums up everything we've been trying to bash into Wrangler-ers skulls

Everyone who's displeased with the Renegade mustn't understand how the auto industry works. This car will sell, as the odd-looking Cherokee already has, because they're practical, affordable everyday cars for everyday people. The trail rated versions offer an excellent compromise for someone who wants to get their feet wet in off-roading without spending a fortune on a dedicated vehicle like the Wrangler, LR Discovery, etc, without making compromises at the pump or driving around town. This enables FCA to sell more of the cars enthusiasts demand, such as the Wrangler Rubicon, the entire SRT line, the (Fiat) 500 Abarth, the 4C, etc... we should all be thankful. FCA is on to something... Chrysler was up 11.5% in N. Am. markets in Q4 last year.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
the first comment is golden. Jeeps are getting smaller and Minis are getting larger... HEHEHHH

But there are several valid points raised in the comments if you can breeze by the visceral umbridge

The Jimny did great things for changing opinions of what a 4 by 4 should be or could be, especially in Asian markets and Europe to a degree I suppose...

and this guy basically sums up everything we've been trying to bash into Wrangler-ers skulls
that guys quote was the one i came across when i originally replied.
to piss off those guys even more Jeep should rebrand all their vehicles are Fiats and give them fiat styling :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.