Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, checked with dealer and they do not have yet. They said they can order, but not sure how long to receive. I was hoping to find paintscratch or other supplier that may have, but they do not have Colorado red. Thanks.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The YJ series Wrangler used to come in Colorado Red, not sure if it's the same one being used by the Renegade. Maybe you can contact them to see if they can confirm?

http://www.paintscratch.com/touch_up_paint/Jeep/1988-Jeep-Wrangler.html

Weird, paintscratch.com actually lists a different red for the Renegade, they refer to it as Passion Red, code RX/NRX

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I saw the Passion Red as well and this color is not even a 2015 Renegade color. Paint scratch has not been very helpful in my request for this color, so I will probably never use them again for my touch up paint. Will just order thru Chrysler dealer and wait for the paint to arrive.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, after 2 days, PaintScratch has finally added Colorado Red, code: VR176A, on their web site and I have ordered. Their lab techs obviously found the formulation and it is now available under 2015 Renegade colors. Much faster delivery than thru dealer who still cannot give me a date when it will be available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.