Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find my color touch up paint anywhere but the dealership and their charging $32.00 plus tax. The color code is 231 (Mojave Sand) and everywhere I search online that number keeps coming up Dune. Any ideas?

· Registered
92 Posts
I can't seem to find my color touch up paint anywhere but the dealership and their charging $32.00 plus tax. The color code is 231 (Mojave Sand) and everywhere I search online that number keeps coming up Dune. Any ideas?
Don't worry so much about the name, the code number is important part. I worked with PaintScratch.com for my Colorado red color, as no one even had the paint. Now they have it and it is a great match. Try them, their colors are always spot on and reasonably priced. Good luck!

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info but I tried working with paint scratch and they sent me the paint twice and the color isn't even close. It's way too dark. The number matches but that's about it.

· Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for the info but I tried working with paint scratch and they sent me the paint twice and the color isn't even close. It's way too dark. The number matches but that's about it.
Did you try to match it on your vehicle in an inconspicuous spot, as mine looked dark as well, until I applied it to car and then match was perfect? Hope this works out for you, if not you may have to order from MoPar at a ridiculous price. Good luck.

· Registered
25 Posts
Same problem with paintscratch.com

I had the same problem with Paintscratch.com. The color match for my Anvil Trailhawk is way too dark and the folks at paintscratch.com simply state that it matches their sample and is a match. These folks are not helpful and I certainly cannot recommend them for touch up paint. All I get is that is the color match for my Anvil Renegade Trailhawk and they will do nothing to rectify that the color is way too dark.

· Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem with Paintscratch.com. The color match for my Anvil Trailhawk is way too dark and the folks at paintscratch.com simply state that it matches their sample and is a match. These folks are not helpful and I certainly cannot recommend them for touch up paint. All I get is that is the color match for my Anvil Renegade Trailhawk and they will do nothing to rectify that the color is way too dark.
Any news on a match for the Renegade Anvil? it is a blue gray color and the dealer and others push you on more of a pure gray - not even close. Contacted Jeep corp who has been no help at all. How can they NOT have touch up paint? Vehicle made in Italy (Fiat) may be the issue.

· Registered
182 Posts
Support your local dealer, I paid 25.00 for the Alpine White, and I know this white is right....

· Registered
76 Posts
Any news on a match for the Renegade Anvil? it is a blue gray color and the dealer and others push you on more of a pure gray - not even close. Contacted Jeep corp who has been no help at all. How can they NOT have touch up paint? Vehicle made in Italy (Fiat) may be the issue.
Well Anvil is also available on the Wrangler so I don't think it's an issue of being made overseas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.