Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a touch-up stick for my Omaha Orange Renegade?

Apparently Jeep UK don't do one :-(

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just ordered touch-up paint for my Alpine White Limited, 25.00 !! I was blown away on the cost...From my local stealership

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I clicked the link. The blue is coming up as cosmos blue, not sierra blue. The yellow is coming up as detonator yellow, not solar yellow. Colorado red is coming up as the same shade. Check the colour match carefully as there could be a difference in the shade. Jeep haven't got them as Fiat are not rushing with the contents of the paint. Anything transported has to be declared safe and Fiat have to list what goes into each paint sample as it probably contains something that is likely to be hazardous or similar and it needs to be given the ok to import them.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I looked on ebay UK, looks like some of the Rene colours but certainly not all.

Search "Renegade touch up paint" and:

Solid Black
Alpine White
Anvil
Colorado Red
Kevin Solar Yellow

Strange they dont seem to sell the orange paint yet, either at dealers or even via MOPAR online Europe.

Reactions: JT.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought a touch up stick from Fiat (for a Punto) that has exactly the same paint code as the Colorado Red on my Rene - hey presto perfect match.

Check the paint codes is what i would say!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.