Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still patiently trying to gauge when my vehicle will arrive. If any of you have ordered the factory installed tow package & receive your vehicle, can you please post here! Wonder who will be first.... Thanks!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i really want one with tow package so can't wait till they start showing up. I have seen some at dealerships online that have the tow package but they were fully loaded.
Where did you see one fully loaded with factory installed tow? If I could find one in a color I like, I would probably grab it instead of waiting for my order!

·
Registered
4 Posts
i really want one with tow package so can't wait till they start showing up. I have seen some at dealerships online that have the tow package but they were fully loaded.
Where did you see one fully loaded with factory installed tow? If I could find one in a color I like, I would probably grab it instead of waiting for my order!
I went to cars.com and searched for one with in a 250 mile radius. They are probably not the only ones, but I saw several fully loaded trailhawks at a dealership in Illinois. They claimed in the description they had the tow package. I'm not in the market to spend 33k right now though or I would have thought about it as well. Just sort them high price to low the fully loaded models will then be at the top.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to cars.com and searched for one with in a 250 mile radius. They are probably not the only ones, but I saw several fully loaded trailhawks at a dealership in Illinois. They claimed in the description they had the tow package. I'm not in the market to spend 33k right now though or I would have thought about it as well. Just sort them high price to low the fully loaded models will then be at the top.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We picked up our ordered TH from that dealer in Illinois last week. Tyson Motors. They are great to deal with and yes, they have several inbound with towing and mysky.
I've tried looking at inbound deliveries online, but they don't let me pull up any of the window stickers to see what options they are coming with. If they are on their way with tow packages, hopefully mine will be one of them!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I've tried looking at inbound deliveries online, but they don't let me pull up any of the window stickers to see what options they are coming with. If they are on their way with tow packages, hopefully mine will be one of them!!
Have you tried running the VINs through this build sheet generator to see if it works there? Sometimes the sticker generator doesn't work, but the build sheet does.

https://jeep.custhelp.com/app/jeep/eqlisting_detail/session/L3RpbWUvMTM5MzY0MzI4OC9zaWQvWGxOMmc2T2w=

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you tried running the VINs through this build sheet generator to see if it works there? Sometimes the sticker generator doesn't work, but the build sheet does.
https://jeep.custhelp.com/app/jeep/eqlisting_detail/session/L3RpbWUvMTM5MzY0MzI4OC9zaWQvWGxOMmc2T2w=
Thanks! I will try that! Also in searching the VIN's on the inventory, I wonder if this is any way to predict when I will get mine, as all the #'s start lower.... highest I've seen is 7 something & mine starts with a 9.... Any idea?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Thanks! I will try that! Also in searching the VIN's on the inventory, I wonder if this is any way to predict when I will get mine, as all the #'s start lower.... highest I've seen is 7 something & mine starts with a 9.... Any idea?
Perhaps - I'm not exactly sure on if the last 5 digits are a true sequence or not (or what scope it's a sequence for - region, global, etc) but ours was 8 something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.