Jeep Renegade Forum banner

TrackHawks?

23K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  RevEng 
#1 ·
Street focused Jeeps, like Trailhawk just for pavement?

Steven St. Laurent observed that Chrysler has trademarked the term “Trackhawk,” which seems to be linked with the “Trail Rated” Trailhawk models. A Jeep retuned for high performance on roads and tracks could perhaps more sensibly be called a Trackhawk than an SRT, with Dodge having three SRTs now (and due to get two more), and Chrysler and Jeep having just one each.
http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2014/09/jeep-srt-to-change-its-name

#4 ·
#6 ·
I personally don't care what the name is, I would love to see a Renegade on a lower/stiffer/more street/track oriented suspension with a turbo 2.4 (twin turbo seems silly and I can guarantee the aftermarket's solution would be a single turbo kit...twin scroll on the other hand...), bucket seats, etc.

Freaking rally rocket!

#9 ·
#10 ·
Renegade Trackhawk

The Renegade Trackhawk will be produced in the Italian plant at Melfi, where also exit the Abarth version of the 500X. The launch of these two is planned for 2018. The Trackhawk have aggressive look and lowered suspension, and other characteristics, and the 300 hp will come from a new Tigershark 2.4 biturbo version of the engine.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.