Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All

Just been to Yorkshire from Sussex and including running around got 50.2mpg from Trailhawk Auto 170 BHP, we filled up in York and drove back via A1, M18 M1 M25 M23 (268miles) and got back on just under half a tank, brilliant fuel economy considering I was not hanging about at some points.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi All

Just been to Yorkshire from Sussex and including running around got 50.2mpg from Trailhawk Auto 170 BHP, we filled up in York and drove back via A1, M18 M1 M25 M23 (268miles) and got back on just under half a tank, brilliant fuel economy considering I was not hanging about at some points.
Thats pretty good going!
Was that what the jeep said or is that what you measured?
Ive found the dashboard to be over optimistic by about 1-2mpg. best I have got thus far is 45 (mixed driving) worse last week after booting it about a fair bit 36.7mpg.

US Jeep people, not only is the UK trailhawk a Diesel 2.0Ltr, our gallons are 20% larger than US gallons.:nerd:

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Thats pretty good going!
Was that what the jeep said or is that what you measured?
Ive found the dashboard to be over optimistic by about 1-2mpg. best I have got thus far is 45 (mixed driving) worse last week after booting it about a fair bit 36.7mpg.

US Jeep people, not only is the UK trailhawk a Diesel 2.0Ltr, our gallons are 20% larger than US gallons.:nerd:
We got proper man size gallons in the UK

Reactions: ridders

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.