Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had our little baby wrangler for about a week now and just love it! We traded in our truck for something with better fuel economy and I knew I wanted to continue buying Jeeps. It's a lot of fun to drive and I love all the "Easter eggs"...and the LED light in the back?! So cool.

We got ours right off the lot anvil, hood decal and with the cold weather package...which is perfect for our winters. (Just had to put a remote starter on my TJ and I can't believe I lasted so long without on ha ha )

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats an the new Jeep. Sounds a lot like ours, except ours is red.
I do like the Anvil, my Wrangler is that color and it hides dirt well.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Congrats an the new Jeep. Sounds a lot like ours, except ours is red.
I do like the Anvil, my Wrangler is that color and it hides dirt well.
Hi Rammer,
I'm torn between Anvil and Sierra Blue. I like your comment on how the Anvil hides the dirt. Do you know how the Sierra Blue would do at hiding dirt?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Rammer,
I'm torn between Anvil and Sierra Blue. I like your comment on how the Anvil hides the dirt. Do you know how the Sierra Blue would do at hiding dirt?
It wouldn't be as good as Anvil as it looks darker. Light colors hide dirt the best.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Rockchick, sounds nice, keep us posted on any mods you plan to do?
Sure! Right now I think most of my mods this year will be on my wrangler. We just bought the slush mats for the renegade which are really nice. Hope quadratec come out with some cool stuff for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.