Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Trailhawk Video Teaser!

13K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  snokat 
#1 ·
#6 ·
#13 ·
I have to admit, i did wish they went hardcore with showing what it can do, seeing it do what it does in that video isn't too impressing but i think to the masses it will, since for the most part they will see it as their city vehicle...and then to see it do this.

#16 ·
I think this may be a new video...

http://youtu.be/gsNAyPUpQvo
In this presentation he mentioned ( as he made reference to Seattle) that when they launch it, they might drive a bunch of them around all the starbucks (jokingly).. so you might see that in a "couple months.." I realize I'm really grabbing at anything here... But could that mean that the North American Launch date could still be Dec/Jan?

#19 ·
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Testing Through 19 Inch Water

Jeep is showing off the Jeep Renegade Trailhawk and its capabilities in a new video. The video shows the Renegade Trailhawk driving through 19" deep pools of water, and it looks like it does pretty well.

It's not near the capability of the Wrangler or anything, but it seems like the Renegade Trailhawk is able to hold its own. I don't expect people to be taking the Renegade on any crazy demanding trails anyways, so I'm sure it will be able to handle itself >99% of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.