Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got ya...now how tall of a tire do you think I can go with no rubbing/spacers?? I'm trying to find the perfect balance. ..I drive around nyc and there's plenty of crap on the roads...I pretty much want height and width at the max...I love my wheels and I don't want to change those out..

·
Registered
610 Posts
Got ya...now how tall of a tire do you think I can go with no rubbing/spacers?? I'm trying to find the perfect balance. ..I drive around nyc and there's plenty of crap on the roads...I pretty much want height and width at the max...I love my wheels and I don't want to change those out..
You already got your answer. Beyond those sizes, it's for you to experiment and report back.

235/60/17 Coopers have not actually been tested. But just by looking at stats it has a good chance of working. 225/65/17 Yoko's have been tried and proven to work.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
I just want the short answer.. what is the fatest tire you can put on a TH wheel without rubbing and without wheel spacers???

thanks>:D
I can vouch for the 225/65/17 Yokohama Geolandar's working nicely, for what that's worth.

Reactions: Renegade0331
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.