Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi, new member here, had my Trailhawk for a few days now, wondered if anyone else had one, or experience of one?
Welcome! Ordered my black TH on 5/29 with MySky, nav, 9 speaker, and popular equipment group. Just waiting on delivery. :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
hscuff,

Yes I have one; purchased in April. So far it has 2,300 trouble free miles. I really like the Trailhawk and am glad I got this model (rather than the Sport-Lattitude-Limited).

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
No issues with mine. It drives beautifully.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have had mine since April. Almost 600 miles on her. Only one trip to the dealer to have the car reprogrammed with the software update. I love mine. She has been able to follow my friends wrangler anywhere he has gone. Can't take the same lines but she makes it there. I wish mine had my sky but everything else is perfect. Mine came equipped with Goodyear Wrangler SA's. They clog up pretty bad in the mud but the 4x4 does an amazing job keeping you moving forward with the wheel that has the most traction.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have had mine since April. Almost 600 miles on her. Only one trip to the dealer to have the car reprogrammed with the software update. I love mine. She has been able to follow my friends wrangler anywhere he has gone. Can't take the same lines but she makes it there. I wish mine had my sky but everything else is perfect. Mine came equipped with Goodyear Wrangler SA's. They clog up pretty bad in the mud but the 4x4 does an amazing job keeping you moving forward with the wheel that has the most traction.

Thank you AzRenegadePilot. As they come from Italy it may be the same tyre in the UK.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Not UK, but approaching 1800 miles on my TrailHawk and I absolutely love it! No problems to speak of. Great vehicle!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.