Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Renegade out to the Florida Keys yesterday.
About 3.5 hours each way from my home.

Took the panels off the roof and was able to enjoy the awesome weather. Loving my Renegade so far! :)

Stopped and snapped a few pics near the giant lobster in Islamorada. (The Lobster was on the other side of the road last year?...)

Had some lunch near the 7 mile bridge and finished off with a beach afternoon in Key West. Great fun!

The car ran perfect! Still feel funny about the way the 9 speed shifts, but getting much more used to it. More happy miles to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
I thought this thread would be about a trip to the dealer to fix the key fob problem some folks have been having but instead, there you are in Key West! I am obsessed with that RED Renegade and I will be in Naples for Thanksgiving. Wonderful sunny pics!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Took the Renegade out to the Florida Keys yesterday.
About 3.5 hours each way from my home.

Took the panels off the roof and was able to enjoy the awesome weather. Loving my Renegade so far! :)

Stopped and snapped a few pics near the giant lobster in Islamorada. (The Lobster was on the other side of the road last year?...)

Had some lunch near the 7 mile bridge and finished off with a beach afternoon in Key West. Great fun!

The car ran perfect! Still feel funny about the way the 9 speed shifts, but getting much more used to it. More happy miles to come.
I feel sure that bridge got blown up>:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My apologies! I just realized I posted in the wrong section! Lol
That's what I get for browsing the forums on my small phone screen.

If a moderator could move this to the right section, It'd be much appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.