Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yup. I've had this twice this week (only picked the car up two weeks ago). I have to say that the first occasion I think it was just a warning light error as the power steering was still functioning. The second time I turned the engine off and then back on and the warning disappeared. Any more instances and I will contact the dealer.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Several people, myself included, have experienced this. It seems like it's typically within the first few weeks of ownership. In my case, the steering was unaffected and restarting the engine cleared the light. I haven't had this happen again in at least two months.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My daughter had this for the first time today. The wheel would not move left or right more then about 1/2 inch. I had her turn the car off and back on and it cleared. This thing has been in the shop no less than 12 times. Why can't they just fix all issues when you come in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.