Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the happy owner of a 2016 Trailhawk. I want to set up my navigation so that the turn-by-turn displays in the cluster. I went to the Uconnect 6.5 NAV Owner's Manual Supplement and referenced the "Settings - Guidance" section where it goes through the following list:

Play Voice Guidance Prompts

Nav Volume Adjustment

Lane Recommendation

Junction View

Navigation Turn-by-Turn Displayed In Cluster

TMC Route Mode

TMC Avoidance Types

Avoid

Guess which is the only one that doesn't show up in the list on my screen. Anyone have any idea why? Is it anything to do with the "Navigation Repetition" setting in the cluster settings? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
368 Posts
It isn't set from the uconnect menu it is set from the dash menu.
From memory it is system settings, display, show phone, show nav (or something similar)
Go through the display settings and it should be there.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to the settings menu on the cluster and then Display and the two options are

Navigation Repetition
Phone Repetition

I set the Navigation Repetition setting to On, entered a destination in my navigation but after calculating the route, nothing happened in my cluster display. Am I on the right track? If so, do I have to go somewhere else in the cluster menu to get to the turn-by-turn or should the directions pop up no matter which of the 8 screens are on the center of the cluster? I normally leave mine on Screen 3 (Fuel Economy).

· Registered
368 Posts
i'll take a look.
Those will only show in the display when you have a route set and you approach the turn. They aren't permanently displayed. Whatever screen you have stays on until about 500 yards before the turning. Then the graphic is shown. Than it goes off and comes up again just before the turn.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That did it! On my display it's on Screen 8 - Vehicle Settings, then "Display", then "Nav. Repetition". I turned it on and Voila! - it popped up on screen as I approached my first turn after entering a destination. Thanks for everyone's help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.