Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

U.S. Renegade User Manual

The U.S. Renegade User Manual is now available in a live link as a .pdf file, download yours now:

http://www.jeep.com/en/owners/manuals/

Lots of interesting information in there, a good read.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I posted originally only the "User Guide" was available, now the "User Manual" is available as well, plus others:

Owner Manual
Uconnect 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Warranty
Uconnect 65A/65AN Manual
User Guide

I've been diging through them and lots of great info but some seems missing like wheel size. It is listed in the European owners manual but I could not find it in the U.S. Owner Manual, maybe I missed it?

Reactions: JayhawkOne

·
Registered
4 Posts
well no flat towing killed my plans, I had hoped the 6 sp manual would be so, I am surprised since many Fiats are flat towable, including, I believe, the Renegade's stable mate.

Guess I have to hope the HR-V will be flat towable.

best of luck to those of you buying a Renegade.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I've been diging through them and lots of great info but some seems missing like wheel size. It is listed in the European owners manual but I could not find it in the U.S. Owner Manual, maybe I missed it?
Your wish is my command ... :x;):D>:D

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
well no flat towing killed my plans, I had hoped the 6 sp manual would be so, I am surprised since many Fiats are flat towable, including, I believe, the Renegade's stable mate.

Guess I have to hope the HR-V will be flat towable.

best of luck to those of you buying a Renegade.
Are there any crossover-based SUVs that can be flat towed, that aren't FWD?

·
Registered
753 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
The 2WD Renegades can be towed on a dolly (with the rear wheels on the street), but the 4WD models must have all four wheels off the street. According to the literature, the only way to transport a 4x4 Renegade is on a flatbed or with a traditional tow truck and the rear wheels resting on wheel dollies (off the street).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.