Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dears,
Could anyone support me regarding this hateful issue???
I'm trying to update from 18.01.35 to 18.50.35, but when I inserted the flash memory into the Vehicle USB port, after 2-3 minutes it tells me that there is an error "Failed to Authenticate ISO"

I know that ISO file is important for update, but when I talked to jeep customers care via chat, I told them the update is missing the iso file and they said no, this is the official available update and you can get it from the official website.
I insisted that the ISO file is important and said that again to them with no benefit .

COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME TO GET THAT ISO FILE FOR 18.50.35 ???

001.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've recently encountered the same issue with my 17' Trailhawk. I've tried multiple steps from resetting the radio, reformatting the USB drive, and following the directions of a few YouTube videos. If anyone knows the solution to this....I'm DYING to figure this out.:(

·
Registered
804 Posts
Dears,
Could anyone support me regarding this hateful issue???
I'm trying to update from 18.01.35 to 18.50.35, but when I inserted the flash memory into the Vehicle USB port, after 2-3 minutes it tells me that there is an error "Failed to Authenticate ISO"

I know that ISO file is important for update, but when I talked to jeep customers care via chat, I told them the update is missing the iso file and they said no, this is the official available update and you can get it from the official website.
I insisted that the ISO file is important and said that again to them with no benefit .

COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME TO GET THAT ISO FILE FOR 18.50.35 ???

View attachment 2396348044
What is your current uconnect software version?
If your current software version is older, it can not read the new software.

My example: My current software version is 16.24.31. It is too old to read the new ISO format. I am forced to take it to the dealer so that they can perform two updates to get my renegade to the current software version.

·
Registered
421 Posts
If I were to download the update to a USB key here in the UK is it really just a case of plug in and hope the car reads it?

@IDMOR if I use your update (download) is it UK compatible?

What happens if I get that error message above "Error, failed to support update"? Will my car merely stay as it was without any changes?

Supposing I didn't know any different and installed a download that was American instead of UK would anything really happen as a Jeep is a Jeep regardless of which country that it's in?

I hate thinking about updates :cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
804 Posts
My stereo actually started to update, not realizing that it was the EU version, it stopped and gave me a "update is EU and the target is NA" error message. I ended up with the BIOS screen that asked me to insert the update USB.

If I didn't have my old update, my stereo would have been completely unusable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts