Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I'm getting close to pulling the trigger to order a 2016 TH, but I'm just reconsidering my options. I wasn't sold on the 6.5 UConnect as I use my phone for GPS and haven't used SiriusXM in the past when I had it. So it seems a bit much to me to add over $1,000 to the price just for a larger screen. But I'm wondering, is there anything else that I'm missing by not upgrading? What have you all went with and those with the 5.0, have you ever wished you went with the 6.5?

I'm already bummed they removed the 9 speaker system from the popular equipment group and made it a beat 9 speaker system that practically doubles the cost over what that option was before. 2015 Popular Equipment ($745), 2016 Popular Equipment ($595) same add-ons as 2015, but they removed the 9 amplified speaker and made the Beats 9 amplified Speaker option for $695. Stupid name brand inflated costs.

· Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.