Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
As i said in my presentation i come from france but in france uconnect don't embed the functionnality to prevent speedcams.
I work in computer science and i want to try to modify an Update of uconnect to get that functionnality.
I just took a look at the latest update for my Uconnect 6.5 to see what files are presents in it.
I think that there is a file config that can allow or not speedcam alerts and and another file to add that contains speedcam gps positions.

So i want to compare my update with an other update for a jeep renegade of a country that allows speedcam alerts.

Can someone give me a link to download an update that allows speedcam? I think nobody wants to give me his VIN code so if someone can just give me the link to download or add the update to a filetransfer site or space.

Thank you and all answers are welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have no answer so if someone can give me a vin code only if it is the code of a country thats allow to see speedcam alerts. (By private message) .

If nobody wants, can someone take a look at the update files and folders and give me good advices to start my project? With pictures, print screen and other Infos.

What i want To know absolutely is the places of the folders, config files, or files that references speedcam infos. I think the list of the speedcam gps positions are in a .csv file or a .ov2 file.

Please help me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.