Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, first time posting. Sorry if this topic has been covered before, but searching around I did not notice it.

I have my Samsung Glaxy Note 4 connected to the UConnect via Bluetooth. I use it to play music with Pandora off of my phone.

My issue is that UConnect will show the first song played, but then it will only show that same song on the screen, no matter if I skip songs or change stations. The first song played is the only one that shows up on the screen. Sometimes pressing "Shuffle" will reset things and show the current song, but then that new song will just stay on screen same as before. The music itself is playing fine, there's no issue besides what is being displayed on screen.

I am going to attempt to update the UConnect software and see if that fixes things.

Has anyone else noticed this issue, or have a fix for it?

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Uconnect 6.5 is not good about displaying info from your phone in "music" mode. My "3" By Samsung recently did, but for months did not...Be wary of updating software for tiny issues, it introduces OTHER issues. That's why my March update for holding dash and parking brake settings has me IN the dealership tomorrow ...drum roll please...for a NEW UPPER CONSOLE where the 9-1-1 buttons are. Already on my second Uconnect radio, too...since nobody knew that the software was what sucked. Some inconveniences apparently come with our near $30l purchase and we're supposed to report them, and HOPE they deal with them. We're all reluctant Beta-testers of this monster called Renegade. Sad. A two-knob radio with decent reception and an aux connection would probably be fine for most of us.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.