Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my Renegade Limited, I have Uconnect 6.5, I have the app on my iPhone and I can't remote start or unlock it. Anyone else have this problem? I heard they don't work with iPhones? Then why even have an app for the iPhone?

·
Registered
610 Posts
More importantly, do you have the latest patch installed for the UConnect? There have been a few patches since launch of the Renegade. Plus there's been a few iOS updates as well. Make sure you have the current version software on both. That would be the first logical step.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More importantly, do you have the latest patch installed for the UConnect? There have been a few patches since launch of the Renegade. Plus there's been a few iOS updates as well. Make sure you have the current version software on both. That would be the first logical step.
Yes, my phone is updated to the latest. Not sure how to update the Uconnect. Just got my Jeep two weeks ago, so shouldn't it have been updated?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.