Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone managed to get an iPhone 6s working with UConnect and a Jeep Renegade Limited with the 6.5 Radio? Each time I try I get a message on the phone stating

Warming :( An error occurred Please try again later

I would try my dealer, but since they struggle to understand what a car is, I have no chance there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have the iPhone 5s , 6.5 Limited and get the same warning when connecting the app but it does work.
I think once you delve into it there is a part of the app that doesn't work and you get the same message on that section but overall it works 95%

I have got Facebook, Deezer, Tunein working fine.

Will it let you pass the warning into the app?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Anyone managed to get an iPhone 6s working with UConnect and a Jeep Renegade Limited with the 6.5 Radio? Each time I try I get a message on the phone stating

Warming :( An error occurred Please try again later

I would try my dealer, but since they struggle to understand what a car is, I have no chance there.
Do you have the latest ioS update on your iphone?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Yes the ^s is running the latest and greatest from Apple and the car is running 15.21.37. If the phone is connected byBluetooth and USB then UConnect won't even attempt connection, with thew phone only on Bluetooth I get to login, it finds that I have an enabled car and will only present the error message every time. There is no way to bypass it.

Starting to wonder whether I have a complete turkey, so now I can't connect to UConnect, can't update the maps and can't get traffic warnings. The dealer, well not much point there, UConnect, no response, Jeep no response. Next Stop Watchdog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.