Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Rengade. I often use the remote start since I live in Buffalo. About 3/4 of the time, when I get in the car, and press the start button, I cannot connect the uconnect. I have turned off the phone, tried to connect over and over. I cannot get the phone to work, or the streaming of Pandora.
Today, another weird thing happened, when I arrived at my destination, I turned the car off. Then I went to restart it to see if the uconnect would work, but now the start button would not work and I could not get the car to start up again. I finally used the remote started (while I was inside the car) and that worked.
any ideas? should I take it in for servicing? Is this problem serviceable?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not knowing how long you've had your car I can't respond with any certainty but the first thing I would look at is whether your software is up to date. A lot of the weird problems that cropped up have since been solved by software improvements. You can check your vehicle VIN for available updates here https://www.driveuconnect.com/software-update/

If you have questions email customer support - they really try to help you with your UConnect problems, at least they did with mine.

Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.