Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else experiencing inaccurate locations in the Find My Car feature of the Uconnect app? I don't understand why it is so far out. The SatNav accurately places the car and I would have thought that the info from the GPS would have been updated to the app when I leave the car.

· Registered
112 Posts
I can't seem to find the "Find my Car' option on the Uconnect app.
My Renegade has Uconnect 6.5 w/Nav.
Am I missing something?
In uconnect app, goto Vehicle Preferences menu, check the box that says Enable Vehicle Finder, then it'll ask you for a PIN. After you do this, open up the map and you should see the Jeep Renegade icon on the upper left. Hit the icon and it'll tell you where your Jeep is.

· Registered
285 Posts
In uconnect app, goto Vehicle Preferences menu, check the box that says Enable Vehicle Finder, then it'll ask you for a PIN. After you do this, open up the map and you should see the Jeep Renegade icon on the upper left. Hit the icon and it'll tell you where your Jeep is.
I don't seem to have that option. Here's a screenshot from my phone:

Attachments

· Registered
261 Posts
Is the Uconnect app intended just for the 6,5" Uconnect or for the 5" as well?

· Registered
261 Posts
I do not have "live services" in my Uconnect 5". So, I suppose it's not worth downloading the app?
Or do I still get some functionality via the BlueTooth connection?

· Registered
112 Posts
My App keeps saying Uconnect has stopped ... I then have to remove it from my phone and reload it .. works for a few days then stops working again ... given up waste of time..:|

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.