Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Ordered my 1.4 DDCT Limited yesterday, looking at getting it Late May at the moment all going well (not confirmed yet) :)

I decided on ordering a few options!

Colorado Red
Function pack 2
Visibility pack
Full size spare!
Grill and mirror caps piano black
Changing the jeep and renegade badges and roof rails to black
Then having the standard 18" aluminium wheels dipped in piano black paint once the car arrives at my dealer. (x5) ;)

Hurry up! :|:|:|:|:|

· Registered
236 Posts
... having the standard 18" aluminium wheels dipped in piano black paint once the car arrives at my dealer. (x5) ;)

Hurry up! :|:|:|:|:|
That's great idea. I'd love to go all black but dealer charging me £313 for 'dealer custom tint' (as its not supported on Longitude) so I'm afraid to ask him for anything now. His loss 'cause I would have asked for tons of work if he played fair.

Anyway best of luck with the wait. It's tough :)

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I'd love to go all black but dealer charging me £313 for 'dealer custom tint' (as its not supported on Longitude) so I'm afraid to ask him for anything now. His loss 'cause I would have asked for tons of work if he played fair.
Unfortunately some dealers are 'greedy'. Where I got my Renegade from, Lookers in Cardiff, the sales exec I dealt with, Tony Grimas, was first rate. I told him what I wanted and that was that. He didn't try to push anything that I didn't want or need.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's great idea. I'd love to go all black but dealer charging me £313 for 'dealer custom tint' (as its not supported on Longitude) so I'm afraid to ask him for anything now. His loss 'cause I would have asked for tons of work if he played fair.

Anyway best of luck with the wait. It's tough :)
That price sounds about right to be fair as I'm paying GBP63.50 per alloy to have all five done. They're getting a local company to do it and making GBP3.50 per alloy but I'd rather it go through Jeep as if something happened I have a bigger leg to stand on if you know what I mean...

Just wish it would hurry up now! :(

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Nowt. Zilch. Nada. I wanted a standard Longitude and that what was I got. Yes, there are options, but nowt that I needed or wanted. Now I want a 4x4 Renegade.

· Registered
82 Posts
I can remember being in your shoes - placing my order and then coming on the forum reading everything I could find - looking out for other Rennies on the street.
All I can say is it was worth the wait had mine 6 months now and just love it.
Just wish I could go back in time and get a 4x4 and **** to the mpg

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wasn't up at 4am. I posted it after 9am, but the forum clock is an hour behind. I was sat feeding my face with bran flakes when I posted on this thread earlier.
How very strange...

Its built and on its way, hopefully due an update on where it is exactly soon... :)
Awesome news! not long now then! :D

I can remember being in your shoes - placing my order and then coming on the forum reading everything I could find - looking out for other Rennies on the street.
All I can say is it was worth the wait had mine 6 months now and just love it.
Just wish I could go back in time and get a 4x4 and **** to the mpg
I'm so looking forward to picking her up it's unbelievable! :D You could always do a cheeky trade in? ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.