Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if Autocar, Auto Express or What Car? have done any road tests on the Renegade? If so, what dates/issues were they in?

4X4 magazine in their June 2015 had a drive in one. I have that article.

I am curious as to what they have to say about the Renegade. It won't put me off ordering one. There are only two reasons I won't get one. They are, a) they are no longer available on motability or b) they are no longer available in the UK.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you go to each of these magazines website you will see road tests for the Renegade, note that Auto express & What Car are very biased towards VW & Audi. If you want are more balanced & unbiased review look at the Honest John web site.

I am sure the renegade is available on Motability, check out the Jeep Website.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Renegade is available on motability and the up front payments have dropped. The 1.6 etorq Sport is now available with nil deposit. I'm more interested in the Longitude 1.6 TD. Already been to see it at Lookers, Cardiff. I am nearer Swansea but there isn't a Jeep dealer in Swansea.

I am curious more than anything about what they say.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't forget the Jeep dealership in Haverfordwest
I am in Aberdare, as per my profile. I have just found a Jeep dealer in Swansea, L H T Chrysler Jeep. It doesn't show up on the Jeep UK interweb site. Swansea and Cardiff are a similar distance from Aberdare, although I do prefer going to Swansea rather than Cardiff. I always have ever since I moved to Wales.

Lookers in Cardiff also deal in Alfa Romeo, whereas the Alfa Romeo and Fiat dealers in Swansea do not deal in new Jeeps. As they are under the same umbrella I thought one may supply new Jeeps.

A little over four months time and I can order my Renegade :ReneBlueWave:

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LHT Chrysler Jeep in Swansea are no longer. I gave them a phone, but the number is now Celtic Mitsubishi. Looke like Lookers in Cardiff it is then to order my Renegade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.