Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking to order a trailhawk in the next couple of weeks and I've run through the possible costs, options and pricing here in the UK. My current wish list is as follows...

Base Trailhawk - £27,995

Pastel Black Paint - £0
Front power adjustable seats - £250
Rear 40/20/40 seats - £190
Pano Sunroof - £1,100
Lane-sense assist - £200
Full size spare tyre - £150
Function Pack 2 - £300 (folding side mirrors, passive entry/keyless go)
Visibility Pack - £750 (xenon headlights, auto headlights/wipers/mirror)
Parking Pack - £800 (Rear parking camera, Park assist & blindspot detection)

Total cost - £31,735

Does anyone have experience of the type of discount I should be aiming for from the dealer?

One problem is that I've been told that the parking pack isn't available yet and while I understand I can still get the rear camera and blindspot detection the lack of parking assist is annoying given that the difference in cost is only about £200. Does anyone know when the parking assist will be available?

Stupidly it's not the ability to park that's the issue, I can do that just fine, it's more about me having a complete phobia about blank buttons. I hate them! LOL! The parking assist would fill the last remaining gap in the centre group of buttons on the dash (the other space is filled with lane assist on/off I believe). Annoyingly I already know that I can't fill the 2 blank buttons on the righthand side of the steering wheel as I understand them to be for the adaptive cruise control system (on/off and tracking distance) so I would really like to complete the "set' in the centre console :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been offered the following deal and likewise was curious to see what deals others had found.

New Renegade 2.0 Multijet Trailhawk 5dr 4WD Auto - £27,995

Solid-Solid Black - £0

Additional options - £2,720

Lane departure warning system - £200.0
8 way electrically adjustable front seats - £250.0
Visibility pack - Renegade - £750.0
Parking pack - Renegade - £800.0
Function pack 2 - Renegade - £300.0
Towing pack - Renegade - £420.0
Leather - TrailHawk - £0.0

Total RRP - £30,715

Finance Offer - £27,271

£3,444 off 11.2% saving

Cash Offer - £28,271

£2,444 off 8.0% saving

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I don't but equally I wasn't aware some of the options you mentioned aren't available yet.
Ok, no worries, I'm trying to find out from my local dealer. He didn't know either and so he's trying to get a photo of it for me. I may add the towing pack but it depends on if I can remove it or not.

Yes, I was gutted that the parking pack isn't available yet. Again, the dealer doesn't know when it will be available and so I was hoping someone on the forums here would know...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Talking of options - I've just been advised of an increased cost for the Infotainment Pack, and that Adaptive Cruise Control isn't available ?

Anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've only just ordered - but not for delivery until December, so maybe I can still get the Adaptive Cruise then...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.