Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a thread for some of the modified renegades I've seen, and have people add anything they find. I know there aren't a whole lot right now, but hopefully things will grow down the line.

Some of these are simple alterations, and some will be from the Jeep special editions, but I wanted to give people a place to find non standard builds as a resource.

Attachments

· Registered
36 Posts
Like the pic's but the first one the orange one I saw on another site.Some folks said they feel it's photo shopped . I think it's been dropped on a wrangler frame.expanding the photo on my iPad you could see the front fender and bumpers trimmed and the front and back pumpkin are aligned just right. And the Mickey Thompson tires look real enuff. Just my 2 cents any ideas.

· Registered
162 Posts
Okay, here's a few I'm sure we've all seen, just putting here for... well whatever.

I guess they won't show up... Oh well, here's a post that has no reason to exist, and since I can't delete it, enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.