Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Unconnect

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Deacs 
#1 ·
Hi Forum, I have read other issues regarding uconnect, but really would like some advice or stories of what others have done or experienced. I purchased my car in January 2016 and now it appears that it was built in July 2015 and is not compatible with the uconnect live functions. If I knew this from purchase I would have ordered a car from the factory. Jeep customer service aren't interested as there isn't a fault on the model and the dealer just refers me back to jeep. I know it's not the end of the world if the additional functions don't work, but when you buy a car you expect the advertised products. In addition I have intermittent auto stop and the system turns to Italian about once a week! Really love this care, but this issue is tainting my experience! Any info would be welcome.

#4 ·
I'm having issues too, mine was also reverting back to Italian too, dealer said they had a 'fix', but all they did was roll it back to a previous version, it's cured the language issue, but now the app won't sync with vehicle and I've lost some functions

#5 ·
What build is your Rene I believe they are working on a fix for the Italian issue .. we had a few problems on some Fiat's .. software problems can come out in some circumstances when certain things correspond .. and the software then falls over ..
All software has bugs .. some take years to come out.. I hope this explains ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.