Jeep Renegade Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
If I make you laugh then you need to read MudPies posts.

At this rate it will be needing geriatric incontinence pads that I will use when I p1ss myself with laughter or I will use them to wipe the keyboard as I splutter all over it. :p:p:p such are MudPies replies

·
Registered
4 Posts
Low tire pressure warning light. One (or many) of your tires are too low and need to be aired up.
My tire sensor light was broken due to a the men who installed the new tires on my vehicle.
It it was liw air pressure my vehicle would of displayed which tire. Im pretty smart to figure that one out, but when buying new tires some businesses are shady will break the sensor zip tie it back on & you learn later about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 2396348052
Thanks for the replies.This is the symbol I saw in the photo I've attached. It's from someone questioning what they saw in their 2014 Fiat500. Notice the little square box at the top of the gear. That's what I saw above my Park symbol. I think it means Automatic Gearbox Warning. Next time, if it pops up, I'm definitely taking a picture. It only gets below zero degrees a few times a year where I live in NH. Maybe fluid was moving too slow at startup. Any ideas?
160338499729997336401.jpg

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Thats just a blown bulb. Look around your Jeep to see the missing light. (y)

The words Parking Light is a giveaway.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Low tyre pressure by the looks of things.

Lower external weather temperatures are causing this with a lot of tyres due to the internal tyre pressure getting lowered by the weather. In Summer it gets warmer in the tyre and in turn you get a higher reading.

Mine were sitting at 2.0 bar last week or 30psi. I inflated them up to 34psi and the sign went off around 10 minutes into the journey.

Page 74 and 75 of the manual explains it better but it mentions TPMS sensors etc whereas I have kept it simple.

Page 179 gives the tyre pressures to use use and are variable depending on tyre size and weight within the Jeep.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts